Company website or service website?
Company website. Nowadays, it’s kind of weird if you run a business and you don’t have a website to present it. The reasons for having a website are many, and we will describe them in more detail below.
Actually – the most recommended type of website is a company or service website. In practice, they are one and the same because they both represent your business and help potential customers find you more easily.
Precisely because of the volume of demand, we created an optimal package that perfectly combines design and features – to cover everything you need.See what we offer
What does the company website package include?
This package was developed with a template-based design. This means you need to choose one of our hundreds of templates, then we’ll adjust the colour to your choice. And not only that, of course. After uploading your content – the site becomes truly personal. We decided to offer you this because it is the most economical in terms of price, and at the same time – your company website will be not only efficient and fast, but also modern. All the templates we have selected for this package are modern, beautiful, with excellent mobile version and meet the latest trends in web design.
Apart from a great look – your service website will be able to take advantage of all the necessary features. Contact form, links to social networks, interactive map of your contact address, integration with Google Analitycs to track traffic to the site, SEO tools, and all the mandatory extensions for site performance (speed) and GDPR compliance.See the features See the templates
- free domain for 1 year
- free hosting for 3 months
- free AutoSSL certificate
- colour of your choice
- customization of the header (header) of the site of your choice – with logo, text, menu, colors
- mobile-friendly version of the design (mobile version or so-called adapted/responsive version)
- 5 to 8 navigation buttons, respectively pages (e.g. Home, About us, Services, Contacts – up to 8) AND BLOG, without limitation in the number of posts in it
- contact form that sends the information to your email
- Google map of your address in Contacts
- links to social networks (except the Facebook add-on)
- up to 20 photos from a photo bank if you don’t have any for your activity (from http://billionphotos.com)
- integration with Google Analytics to track visits to your site
- administrative panel for content management, so you can add/remove texts, photos in the future if needed
- instructions for using the administration panel
- additional SEO tools in the administration panel
- OnPage SEO on the homepage
Templates for company website
We offer hundreds of templates for company website development. Here we will show you some of them. But to best present them to you – fill out the request form, and we will send you demo versions of your chosen designs, as well as offer you other options.